Australia

Australia

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Graeme Jacobs Is in A Trouble

  I read on a politic article, and it is about Graeme Jacobs. The reason why I choose this article is that I think this news is interesting. I think he is a confident man, but he is also intolerant. Graeme Jacobs was a Water Minister. Moreover, the Premier asked him to quit his job.
  Three months ago, Kim Taylor, the Director General of the Department of water, was dismissed Dr Jacobs. It was because they had many problems with each other. Furthermore, there were many records that Dr Jacobs disputed with Mr Taylor. The Prime Minister said that if Dr Jacob did not leave his job, he would sack Dr Jacobs to leave his job. Dr Jacob refused the accusations. He said that he just discussed about changing the policy direction of the Water Department. Premier said that Dr Jacobs could do better than this, but not deserve to lose his job. Dr Jacobs said he apologized to Mr Taylor, but it was not Dr Jacobs's fault.
  Personally, I think I do not have enough informations or records about their disputations. However, both of them should find the way to solve problems. Dismissal was not work. Read the whole article, click here.

This video is not about this article, but I just show how he works.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog site looks really interesting, but why do I see old posts only? Where are the new ones for this quarter?

    ReplyDelete