Australia

Australia

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Disaster Style of Sam Worthington!


  I read this article. It's about Sam Worthington did a fake tanning. Sam Worthington, Samuel Henry Worthington, is a famous actor of Australia. He starred as Jake Sully in Avatar, the best movie in 2009. However, the fake tanning that I am talking about is in the “Clash of the Titans” movie.
  Sam said that he was embarrassed about that fake tanning, and that fake tan products turned him green. He played as Perseus who is the Greek god. The producer wanted fake tan turned him darker and lathered. Shockingly, it made him turned to be a green monster. He said “That was horrible. That was the hardest part of it. I'm a pale Australian, which is an oxymoron in itself. I did try to get tanned and then I peeled like Ralph Fiennes in The English Patient, so I loofah'd (scrubbed) it off – and it went green”. That is so sad.
  As for me, I think he looked not that bad. I can see a little bit green on his body, but I think if he did not mention about it, no one knows. Anyway, I think the movie was completely good, even though he was green. To go to this news, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment