Australia

Australia

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disaster of ACCC Boss


  I read on a business article, and it is about the trouble of ACCC boss. I choose this article because I want to know more about this kind of business, but I really do not want to stick in this situation. However, His name is Graeme Samuel. He is the leader of the Australian Competition and Consumer commission. He is one of members of the Australian Communications and Media Authority. Moreover, he was the president of the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
  Graeme Samuel, ACCC boss, could lose more than 50 million dollar with a huge debts. Samuel is the owner of DFO, Austexx. He said that his family's most valued property is the australian newspaper the stake in the firm. Besides, Austexx has been trying to sell the company with debt of 1 billion dollar.


  In my opinion, he has a really huge debts. I think he has to pay for all debts in a wisely way first, and then he would plan about his money spending. If you want to know more information, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment