Australia

Australia

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Australia gets the piping hot Ford Focus RS


  I read on a transport new, and it is about new car product from Ford. I choose this article because my friends are quite interested about cars, so I want to know more about the cars. Focus RS is a high operation version of the Ford product, and it is starting to be famous cars.
 Recently, the Focus RS was sending to sell in Australia. The set to sell of Focus RS is approximately 60,000 Australian dollar. Focus RS has three potent which are Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Mitsubishi's Evo X, and VW's new Golf R. They said that qualified cars always are in United Kingdom though they said confidently that Focus RS will give them lots of benefit. However, there are just 315 cars for three colours which are dark blue, green and white.
  In my opinion, Focus RS is really attractive for me though they are not famous in Thailand. Thus, it will be great to send them to sell in Australia but not Thailand. To see the whole article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment